Friday, 24 May, 2013
- 16th Annual Glen Edwards Day - Management of Common Acute Orthopaedic Fractures & Injuries. May 24, 2013. Calgary. - TBA
- PEDIATRIC GRAND ROUNDS 'CF: Is It Time For A Cure To Be Found?' UHNBC Prince George - 08:30 AM
- ADVANCES IN PEDIATRICS - Myths Associated With the Commonest Tumors of Infancy - UHNBC Prince George - 12:00 PM
- Rounds - 'Antipsychotics in Mood Disorders' UHNBC Prince George - 12:00 PM
Saturday, 25 May, 2013
- 6th Annual Practice Survival Skills: What I Wish I Knew in My First Years of Practice - All Day Event
Welcome to NCME,
The Northern Continuing Medical Education Program (NCME) was developed to assist physicians to remain current with the latest knowledge of solutions and breakthroughs in the medical field relevant to the practice of medicine in northern BC. This knowledge assists physicians in gaining a better understanding of any illness and prescribing treatment – thus, providing the best patient care possible.
Our goal is to increase the availability of learning opportunities across the north while creating new institutional alliances, and business partnerships.
To help you provide your patients with the most current advances and changes to the delivery of care, the NCME will help identify CME\CPD opportunities that will assist you to engage and access programs pertinent to your professional activities. This access will foster physician learning and assist with the amendments to the Health Professions Act that requires demonstration of a continuing commitment to clinical learning.
Please take a moment to explore the website and forward any suggestions you have to our Suggestion Box so the NCME becomes the best CME\CPD resource for you.
In 2011, the NCME contracted the University of Northern British Columbia to undertake a program evaluation. The program evaluation was based on a survey of all northern physicians. View the program evaluation here.